Food and general nerdiness.



Garbanzo Noodle Soup


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, it appears Alex is only going to cook when he's not playing computer games. That's okay. This was really easy. The recipe I used had me separating one third of the noodles and deep frying them in olive oil. That wasn't worth the work. I used organic vegetable broth, garbanzos, and noodles. There wasn't much salt in the broth so this needed a decent amount. I used a little sea salt when I served it. Alex loved it. It was surprisingly good for how simple it was.


0 Responses to “Garbanzo Noodle Soup”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3