Food and general nerdiness.



Mustard, Shallot, Green Bean, Potato Salad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Alex wants to start cooking. He said to me, "I don't want to be helpless in the kitchen when I'm older. Can I help?" Imagine my delight. I showed him how to measure a teaspoon of thyme in his palm and guess how much 1/4 cup of olive looks like. He did all the work on this with me helping over his shoulder while I cleaned up a mess in the pantry. This turned out delicious. I was so proud - and so was he.


0 Responses to “Mustard, Shallot, Green Bean, Potato Salad”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3