Food and general nerdiness.



Tequila Steak Fajitas


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just wanted something simple tonight. I'm dog tired. It's been a long week. Nick was with a friend boating on Portage Lakes so it was just Alex and me. This was damn good. Unfortunately, my grocery store was out of cilantro again. Arggh. The marinade smelled almost exactly like a weird margarita. Without the garlic I think it would have been a good drink. To make the guacamole, I just smashed an avocado with a little salt and lime juice. It was a perfect avocado and the guacamole was delicious. I have no funny anecdotes to go with this except I thought I burnt off an eyebrow when I lit the grill. Luckily, it was just a couple eyelashes.


0 Responses to “Tequila Steak Fajitas”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3