Food and general nerdiness.



Pumpkin Pancakes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been pretty lax in posting recipes and descriptions lately. For that matter, it seems like I haven't been cooking that much either. I have the boys all weekend and my only plans are running them to their various activities, cleaning house, cooking a few meals, and updating some web pages for a couple friends. So, when I'm posting here, I'm NOT cleaning house. Everything's a trade-off.

These pancakes were terrific. They probably could have been a bit sweeter but the pumpkin flavor was very nice. I'll make these again. They could develop into a fall favorite. Now, I have a couple cups of unused pumpkin. Maybe, I'll make cupcakes tomorrow.


0 Responses to “Pumpkin Pancakes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3