Food and general nerdiness.



Zucchini Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Nick picked up his plate to carry to the table and simply said, "Um, no."
"What do you mean, 'Um, no?' You HAVE to try it," I said a little grumpily, feeling unappreciated.
He tried it. He loved it. He ate three pieces. It was fantastic. It looked great too. I have no idea what bothered him about it. He certainly got over it quick.

When I made the pizza dough, I kneaded two finely chopped garlic cloves into it. For the cream cheese, I used garlic, basil, oregano, and thyme and blended them in the food processor. I shredded fresh mozzarella in the processor too. It was so soft that some of it hit the consistency of ricotta. It still worked great.


0 Responses to “Zucchini Sun-Dried Tomato Pizza”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3