Food and general nerdiness.



Morel Omelete


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





After buying a pound of morels I didn't actually use any - until this morning. This omelete had morels, a shallot, a clove of garlic, some fresh basil, and smoked mozzarella. I got up at 11:00 and Alex got up at 11:15. We shared the omelet. He really liked it. He was thinking of all the picky eaters who would like it if they'd just give it a try. When Nick came down at noon Alex offered him his last bite. Nick thanked him but complained that it would be "too eggy." Alex shrugged and wolfed it down.

We're doing almost nothing today. This weekend was a bit crazy and the gift of a day off was just what I needed. I'm going to update a few friends' web sites and cook a little dinner.


0 Responses to “Morel Omelete”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3