Food and general nerdiness.



Bagels and Beet Slaw


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I feel like I've been neglecting Nick. I cook these meals for other people and often give him bagels and cream cheese, fruit salad, or some similar thing that he will eat. So, this week, I decided to let him choose what he wants for dinner and we'd eat that too. Well, his first choice, naturally, was bagels and cream cheese. His second choice, "macaroni and cheese like I had at camp" is what I'm making Wednesday.

His bagel was untoasted with cream cheese and nothing else. For Alex and me, I toasted the bagels and topped them with cream cheese, a slice of roast beef, a slice of heirloom tomato, and radish sprouts. It was delicious. The beet slaw was really tasty. I loved it. Alex didn't care for it.


0 Responses to “Bagels and Beet Slaw”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3