Food and general nerdiness.



Tofu Concoctions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yes, tofu can be delicious. Here are two examples I made last week. I almost didn't post them because they both use sauces from Trader Joe's. They are made exactly the same - just two different sauces. I chopped two onions and sauteed them with some olive oil and garlic and added cubed tofu and a handful of frozen green beans. Then, I added the sauce. When it was hot, I served it over rice. Easy. Alex loved both of them. Now, as I write the post, I forgot what each of them were. The first is some Chinese thing, Ginger Something, Something. The second is some Cilantro Curry Something or Other. It's Indian with the disconcerting warning on the label, "Not meant to be eaten raw. Cook thouroughly." Despite me not remembering what they were, they were both delicious.



0 Responses to “Tofu Concoctions”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3