Food and general nerdiness.



Salad with Candied Almonds, Cranberries, Goat Cheese and Raspberry Vinaigrette


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I knew I was making pesto. I asked Steve for a good side dish. He suggested this. For the dressing, I just stirred a little raspberry jam into some balsamic vinaigrette. For the almonds, I toasted a cup of slivered almonds on a dry skillet and boiled 1/2 cup white sugar with two tablespoons of water. When the sugar mixture began to brown, I stirred the almonds into it and spread it out on foil to cool. Easy.


0 Responses to “Salad with Candied Almonds, Cranberries, Goat Cheese and Raspberry Vinaigrette”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3