Food and general nerdiness.



Blue Cheese Update


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Day 2 - right out of the press - beautiful
Day 9 - looks moldy - smells and tastes good.
Day 23 - Holy crap - what happened? It's straight out of a horror movie. It's oozy and smelly. I double checked my instructions. It's supposed to be this way right now. My choices are to pitch it or keep the faith. I'm worried about where I'm going to keep it. It smells so bad.


0 Responses to “Blue Cheese Update”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3