Food and general nerdiness.



Polenta with Portobello and Endive


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This turned out really well. I used organic corn meal, homemade chicken stock, and organic butter and the polenta was beautifully creamy. The anchovies in the vegetable marinade gave them a nice salty flavor. I could have cooked the endive a little more. I grilled a sweet Italian sausage and spread some fresh chopped basil over the polenta. Delicious.


0 Responses to “Polenta with Portobello and Endive”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Jim
  • From Akron, Ohio, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3